2 THE ORCHARD
|Sitting room||With open fire||Bedroom One||13'9'' x 10' 5''|
|Kitchen||With fitted units||Bedroom Two||11'10'' x 8' 0''|
shower over bath
|Bedroom Three||8'' 0'' x 7' 2''|
There is a large enclosed garden with a single garage, together with an additional W.C. and a coal store.
Oil fired central heating system, mains water, sewage and electricity.
Rutland County Council
Telephone 01572 722577
Council Tax Band C
Severn Trent Water Rates (tba)
Anglian Water Drainage Rates (tba)
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. The rent will be £9,300.00 per annum (£775.00 per calendar month), which will be payable one month in advance by standing order. The Landlord is not bound to accept the highest or indeed any offer.
1. To be let for an initial term of 12 months unfurnished except for carpets and floor coverings.
2. The Tenant will be required to pay a deposit of £1,000.00 on entry, returnable to the tenant on satisfactory termination of the tenancy.
3. The Tenant will be responsible for costs in respect of council tax, water, electricity, telephone and all other outgoings.
4. Landlord to maintain structure and exterior. The Tenant to be responsible for routine maintenance, internal decoration and annual servicing of boiler.
5. Applicants wishing to apply for the tenancy will be required to complete a credit reference at a cost of £26.00 per application. This cost is non-refundable.
Strictly by prior appointment through the Estate Office. Copies of the Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement can be seen at the Estate Office.